Working and living in a foreign country can be an enriching as well as challenging experience – for the working partner and the accompanying spouse.
It is not easy to build a life in a culture other than one‘s own. It takes time to adjust to this major change in both your professional and private life.
Having gone through this experience myself several times I understand the difficulties that can arise while taking into account that everybody's experience is unique.
Coaching can help to ...
- become more self-aware
- realize what you want to achieve
- (re)discover your professional profile
- create a vision for yourself
- build up an action plan and implement it step by step
- create a positive self-image
- gain more confidence in yourself and the decisions you make.
My work supports you in reflecting experiences and getting a different perspective. I act as a sounding board in exploring possibilities and implementing thoughtful planning and decision making.